Tuna noodle casserole recipe
Use 2 cans soup, 1 cup milk, 1/4 cup pimiento, two 12-ounce cans tuna, 6 ounces (about 4 cups) egg noodles, 2 tablespoons bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon butter. Bake in a 2-quart casserole for 30 minutes or until hot, then for another 5 to brown the bread crumb mixture.
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 cup frozen green peas (about 4 1/2 ounces)
- 2 cans (about 5 ounces each) tuna in water, drained
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, milk, pimientos, if desired, peas, tuna and noodles in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl.
Bake the tuna mixture for 20 minutes or until hot. Stir the tuna mixture. Sprinkle with the bread crumb mixture.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the bread crumb mixture is golden brown.
+ 1 more advice
Order it from a local restaurant 🙂