So you think Mr. know-it-all is a serious person who wears glasses on his nose and rarely smiles, right? Well why don’t you try asking him a couple of these questions to burst you bubble about his seriousness and aggressive attitude.
Let us jot down a list of questions that we can try asking Google and see the response it gives.
- Tell me something about your personal life?
Who wouldn’t want to know about Mr. so-serious’ personal life
- How do you manage such a hectic routine and your relationships?
Now this will provide us all tips. The perfect balance of work life routine?
- Would you ever want to go and work at Apple?
Sometimes, at interviews even we get asked; would you work at our competitors? Let us see what Google has to say to that. It is going to be quite a smart answer. Good for us, next time we are stuck in this situation we will know exactly what to say.
- Which country’s citizen are you?
I guess the answer would be American. Or may be British? Wouldn’t we all be blown away if it says an Arab.
- Can you and I go out on a date?
This will be one smart reply. Not to mention this answer will tell us how to turn down random friends and acquaintances who keep pestering us to go out with them.
- What do you think of Cortana?
This sounds like asking if you are better or you are better.
- Is Siri better than you Google? Or Cortana? Who do you think is the best amongst all 3 of you?
Ahh! The most competitive question in the world. When asked Siri and Cortana they obviously praise themselves. Let us see if Google is also narcissist.
- If you could date Siri or Cortana who would it be?
If you had to decide between two exes which one would you choose? Wow! We really are putting poor Google in a difficult spot now.
- Which is the best operating system? iOS or Android?
The answer is inevitable for this one. Let us see if Google is modest and nice or is a bad guy who is of course full of oneself.
- How much does it cost to walk to Mars?
I am pretty sure, Google would even work out a route to transport or perhaps teleport us to Mars somehow too.
- How do I get married?
Now let us ask some personal self-help questions.
- How do I become a millionaire?
In short, how do we become Google? Super cool, rich and all fancy?
- What is an angry dragon?
I even doubt a word like that exists but no harm trying. After all Google is the information hub, it is supposed to know anything and everything.
- Have you ever seen a vampire?
Google, will out research and evidence to prove the answer here.
- How old is Harry Potter?
Let us see if Google is smart enough to catch our catch here.
- Do you ever think of quitting your job?
Quit job, relax, go on a vacation. Do our life goals match those of Googles?
- Which is the loneliest number?
- Did Adele say hello to you?
And did you reply “Hello from the other side”? For this one I say poor Adele.
- Would Drake ever sing a song for you?
And Rihanna run after you?
- What do you do in your spare time?
Come on! Everyone needs tips on how to spend me-time. Why not ask Mr. Google?
There you go!
Try asking these interesting questions from Google and entertain your weekend. You will not be disappointed with the type of answers you get. Rather be overjoyed as to the free entertainment that you are earning.